The I.T. Service Desk is open Monday–Friday 7 a.m.–8 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
If you lose your phone
If you lose your phone or suspect your phone has been stolen, use someone else's phone to immediately contact the BYU-Idaho I.T. Service Desk at (208) 496-1411 or through this link to Live Chat. Your Duo account will be shut off so that anyone who uses your phone will not be able to access your account.
For more information about how you can update your Duo Mobile Settings on your own, see the article on Managing Devices in Duo Mobile.
If you get a new phone or a new phone number
If you get a new phone and were not able to update the your Duo account, and/or you got a new phone number, contact the I.T. Service Desk at (208) 496-1411 or their Live Chat to have your account reinstated.
If you got a new phone but still have the same phone number, see the article on Managing Devices in Duo Mobile to can connect your new phone to your Duo account.
If you find your phone
If you find your phone, call the I.T. Service Desk again to have your account reinstated.
- How to Set Up 2-Factor Authentication with Duo Mobile
- Why Do We Need 2-Factor Authentication?
- Student 2-Factor Authentication FAQ
- Faculty & Staff 2-Factor Authentication FAQ
- Installing Duo Mobile on a Mobile Phone
- Setting Up 2-Factor Authentication Without the Duo Mobile App
- Managing Devices in Duo Mobile
- Using 2FA to Access a Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- I Didn't Get a Push Notification