All Zoom recordings after July 31, 2021 are automatically stored in Kaltura.
Follow the steps outlined below to move your recording meetings from Zoom to Kaltura.
1. Navigate to https://byui.zoom.us and select My Zoom Account. This will navigate you to the BYU-Idaho login screen.
2. Sign in with your university credentials, authenticating with Duo Mobile if necessary.
3. In the left navigation, select Recordings, and then make sure that you are on the Cloud Recordings tab.
4. On the Recordings page, make sure that the Cloud Recordings tab is selected.
5. Your cloud recordings should all be listed automatically. If they are not, make sure that the From date is blank, and the To date is the current date. Then select Search.
6. To download the files to your desktop, select More on the right of the recording's title. This will open a drop-down menu. Select Download.
7. A dialogue window will open to let you know that more than one file will download. Select Download.
8. The files will be downloaded to the Downloads folder in your computer's File Explorer (PC)
or Finder (Mac).
9. Access Kaltura by logging into Canvas and selecting the My Media tab in the left-hand blue navigation bar.
10. Refer to the article Upload Media from Your Desktop to learn how to upload media from your desktop to Kaltura.