Understanding "Requirements and Courses" Section
This Section Will Help You Plan Your Required Courses Effectively
- On your Grad Planner you will have 3 different course categories. You can find those under "Requirements & Courses"
- You will see Generals, Degree and Electives.
- Click on Generals.
- A number of sub-categories will appear such as cornerstone requirements, eternal truths, science, etc...
- Select one of the options you would like to see the courses and amount of credits you need to plan for that specific sub-category.
- On the box labeled #1 You will see completed courses in blue, planned courses in green and unplanned courses in blank.
- You will also see the total amount of credits needed at the right of the bar.
- Box #2 shows the courses you have available for planning.
- When you select the degree tab you will see core courses required for your major.
- You will also find a bar with different requirements.
- These suggest the order in which the courses should be taken according to their divisions.
- When you click on the electives box you will see a bar with elective credits needed, electives completed, planned and unplanned.
- You can also switch to view the electives you have planned, completed and also the excess credits you have planned and/or taken.
- Courses pertaining to its respective categories will be shown bellow.
- If you would like to search for a specific course you can click this button and you will be taken to a search bar.
- Here you can manually type in the course name or code you are interested in.
- You can also search by department, instructional method, course type, and credits.