How to Plan Courses
- You can find your required courses for planning under "Requirements & Courses" on the right side of the page either on single or multi-semester view.
- You can click on Generals and you will see all the subcategories.
- Required courses will appear below
- Select a course by clicking on the green circle next to the course.
- A window pop-up will show the different semesters course is available.
- Select desired semester by clicking on the desired box.
- Course will appear on the semester chosen.
- Planned courses will turn gray and show on the Semester chosen.
How To Switch Courses Between Semesters
Drag and Drop Feature
- First you have to switch to multi semester view.
- Identify course you want to move.
- Click, hold and drag to desired semester.
- When dragging cours over different semesters, you will see dashed box showing that course can be planned on that semester.
- Drop semester there and course will be moved.
"Move Course" option
This feature is available on both, single and multi-semester view.
- Identify course and click on the pencil icon.
- A little window will appear with various options.
- Click the move course option.
- A window with semesters available will appear for you to choose from.
- Click desired semester
- Course will be changed to new semester.