For Advisors: Creating appointment slots
Create appointment availability from My Schedule or Center Schedule
Access either schedule from the pull-out menu on the left.
Using My Schedule will show you a single advisor's work schedule for a work week. You can change which advisor you are looking at from the list on the left.
Using Center Schedule will show you the schedule for the entire office for a single day. You can change which advisors you see from the list on the left.
To add appointments, either click-and-drag to select the time frame, or click on an available time and adjust the time frame in the next screen.
Both will open a pop-up to add a new series of appointments.
- You can adjust the dates where the appointment series will take place.
- You can adjust the time frame where appointment slots will be created.
- After you adjust the dates, you can select certain days to be left out of the series.
- This allows a person to set an appointment for two or three consecutive appointment slots, which then become one long appointment.
- You can adjust the length of appointments here based off pre-set times in the pull-down bar. Full-time employees can adjust the options that appear in the pull-down bar.
- Only full-time employees can adjust the length of time between appointments.
- Some offices will specify in the appointment which room the appointment will take place in. Most offices do not have this option.
- This would allow a student to schedule an appointment for themselves. Full-time employees or other specialists will usually not allow this.
- This allows other support users, such as the BYU-I Support Center (BSC) to schedule appointments for advisors.
- After the parameters have been correctly input, click Save to create the appointment slots in your calendar.
- To close without creating any appointment slots, click Close.