Tutoring Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for a tutor?
Click here to learn how to sign up for a tutor.
- How do I cancel my tutoring appointment?
Click here for instructions to cancel your tutoring appointment.
- Where can I find videos that I added to my list of favorites?
Students can access their list of video favorites by visiting this link: https://iplan.byui.edu/tutoring/index.html-/academicSuccess
Once on that page, click on "Watch Videos" and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on "My Favorited Videos".
- How do I access the Quizzes content?
Students can access the Quizzes content by visiting this link: https://iplan.byui.edu/toturing/index.html#/academicSuccess.
Once on that page a student can click on the "Quizzes" tab and access the content that way. We are currently working on loading quizzes into the system, so check back for updates.
- Can I sign up for tutoring in a course that is not currently on my class schedule?
No. In order to sign up for tutoring for a specific course, the student must be actively enrolled in a particular course.
- What is the difference between Course Specific tutoring and General tutoring?
The Tutoring Center and the Math Study Center provide content tutoring. The other centers provide general help in areas such as writing, reading, study skills, and preparing a presentation.