How Do I Do Closed Captioning in Zoom?
Closed Caption Settings
Navigate to the Web Browser
Go to Settings
1. Click Settings on the left navigation bar.
2. Click In Meeting (Advanced).
Toggle Closed Captioning
1. Make sure that the Closed captioning toggle is on (blue).
2. It may also be good to auto-save those captions by making sure that the Save Captions toggle is also on (blue).
Using Closed Captions in a Zoom Meeting
Once Closed Captions are turned on in your settings, the button will be available on the bottom toolbar of a Zoom meeting.
1. Click the Closed Captions button.
2. Click Assign a participant to type.
Assign a Captioner
1. Hover over a participants' name, then select More.
2. Click Assign to Closed Caption to choose that participant to begin working on them.
Closed Caption Interface
The participant that is working on the closed captions should see a box like this they will be able to type live captions into.