How do I Import Resources From the Commons to My Courses?
Content from the Commons is available for faculty members to import and use in their own courses.
Go to Commons
Click "Commons" on your navigation tab.
Click the filter button in the top right of the page
- Select the content types you want to include in your results.
- Select the grades/levels you want to include in your results.
- Select whether or not to view all resources (BYU-Idaho and public) or just BYU-Idaho resources.
- Once all the filters are set, close the filter menu with the button in the top left.
If you want to view all content types and grades/levels, leave everything in those filters unselected.
- Search for the content you need in the search bar.
- You can also sort the search results either by the latest or most relevant resources.
Once you find the content you want to import, click on the blue link to view the resource.
Import to Course(s)
- Select the courses you want to import the resource into by clicking their names in the checklist.
- Click "Import into Course." After a few moments, the resource will be available in your courses.