BYU-Idaho Online Knowledgebase
“This will become a place renowned for its understanding of teaching and learning…we will be able to do things here that will amaze the world in terms of the rate and the quality of learning.”
—Henry B. Eyring, “A Steady, Upward Course”
- Introduction to Group Grading (Video)
- Grading with Groups in I-Learn (Video)
- How Do I Create a New Group?
- How Do I Edit a Group?
- How Do I Associate a Group with an Existing Discussion Board?
- How Do I Delete a Group?
- How Do I Add Students to a Group or Edit Group Size?
- How Do I Create a Self Enrollment Group?
- How do I adjust groups in a cross-listed course?
- How Do I Use the Class Cards?
- How Do I Release Overall Grades to My Students?
- How Do I Exempt a Grade?
- How Do I Create a Numeric Grade Item?
- How Do I Grade an Assignment From the Assignment Tool?
- How Do I Grant a Student Special Access to an Assignment?
- How Do I Set Up My Turnitin® Assignment?
- How Do I Grade a Quiz by Individual Question?
- How Do I Automatically Publish Quiz Grades to the Gradebook?
- How Do I Add or Change a Start/Due/End Date to an Activity Within a Module?
- How Do I Associate a Grade Item to a Quiz?
- How Do I Create and Impersonate a Test Student?
- How Do I Create a Checklist?
- How Do I Create Sub-Modules?
- How Do I Use the Bulk Edit Feature in the Content Area?
- How do I publish a course?
- How Do I Add an Existing Item to a Module?
- Understanding the Differences Between "Draft" and "Published"
- How to Quickly Add Dates
- How do I View the Class Engagement Report?
- How Do I Restrict Access To Quizzes For Past Students?
- How Do I Delete a File?
- What's New in I-Learn?
- What Do the Icons in I-Learn Mean?
- How Do I Use The I-Learn Request Help Form?