How do I set up and use SIMnet in my course?
Some courses use SIMnet (from McGraw-Hill) as part of the textbook package. If your course is one of them, you will see a widget on your course homepage that looks like this.
Create a SIMnet Account
If you don't already have a SIMnet account, you will need to create one. (If you already have an account, just log in).
- Select "No" if you do not already have a SIMnet account.
- Enter your information.
- Your First Name and Last Name should populate automatically.
- Enter your school email address.
- Enter a SIMnet username.
- Enter your student ID number.
- Enter a Password for SIMnet.
- Confirm your password.
- Read and click that you have read the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Create (you may need to scroll to see the button). Once all of the fields are completed, the Create button activates and turns blue.
You may now begin using SIMnet. Click Continue to SIMnet to get started.
Once you click Continue, it may take it a few seconds to load. Once it does, scroll down in the widget to see all of the course activities.