How to Allow a Third Party Member to Make a Payment on Your Account
Login to your myBYUI account
- Go to www.byui.edu
- Click on the blue 'Sign In' button in the upper-right hand corner
- On the next page, sign in with your BYUI credentials
Acccess your Finances tab
- In the upper-right hand corner, click on the 'More' tab
- Select the 'Finances' tab
Click on the button which says, 'Make Payment'
Add a new authorized user
In the box in the bottom-left which says 'Parent/Authorized Users,' click 'Add New'
- Complete the person information of the person you want to allow access to your account, along with the permissions you wish to give to them
- When you are done, click the 'OK' button
- An email will be sent to the person you have allowed access to your account. The email will contain instructions and a temporary password to access your account and make payments