Access Outlook Calendar
- Open Outlook. If you have not set up the BSC Department Relations account on outlook yet, follow the instructions in this artcle: Opening DR Email on Desktop
- In the bottom left corner, click on the Calendar Icon.
Ensure partners are free
- Make sure your calendar, Holly Johnson's Calendar, and your Partner's calendar is up on the screen to verify a time they are free.
Create new meeting
- Click on the "New Meeting" button in the top left corner and select "New Meeting" in the drop down bar.
Fill out meeting information
(An ideal meeting should look like this, except the meeting should begin at the top of the hour whenever possible. The subject should also include the partner name)
- Fill out the information needed, and make sure you put in a Room Number!
- Be sure to invite yourself and your partner.
- Always set aside at least 45 minutes for meetings and start on the hour.
- Do not schedule meetings during the lunch hour (12 PM - 1 PM).
- Avoid scheduling meetings late in the afternoon or on Mondays or Fridays.
- Don't schedule meetings with Holly on Fridays as she works from home on Fridays.
- Meeting titles should be Partner name/BSC Partnership Review (ex. Financial Aid/BSC Partnership Review).
Email templates can be found in the DR Email Template KB Article.
Send meeting invite
- Include a very short message explaining to your partner that this is the time you want to schedule your meeting.
- Click the Send button in the upper left hand corner.