BYU-Idaho Help Guides

How can I Edit my Federal Elections?

Updated Feb 01, 2021

Login to your myBYUI account

  1. Go to
  2. Click the blue 'Sign In' button in the upper-right hand corner
  3. On the next page, sign in with your BYUI credentials

Access your Employment tab

Access Workday

On the next page, click on the option which says 'Login to Workday'.

Access your Pay

On the next page, click on the button which says 'Pay'

Access your Withholding Elections

On the right-hand side in the 'View/Update Elections' section click on the option which says 'Withholding Elections'.

Update Federal Elections

  1. Make sure you are in the tab which says 'Federal Elections'
  2. Click the button at the bottom which says 'Update'

Verify company and date

  1. Ensure the company and date information here are correct
  2. Click the 'OK' button to continue

Edit elections

You can now edit the elections in your W-4, when you are done, click OK.

0 Comment

Add your comment

E-Mail me when someone replies to this comment
Previous Article Cellular: How to See Your Charges
Next Article How can I view my withholding elections?
Still Need Help? Contact Us