Login to your myBYUI account
- Go to www.byui.edu
- Click the blue Sign In button in the upper-right hand corner
- On the next page, sign in with your BYUI credentials
Access your Finances tab
- Clik on the 'More' tab in the upper-right hand corner
- Click on the 'Finances' option
In the right sidebar which says 'Related Links' click on the link called 'Sign up for e-Refund
Enroll in eRefund
In the third box on the left, click on the link which says 'Click here to enroll in eRefund'.
Select how you want your deposit returned
- Select which option you would like to use to have your refund returned to you
- Click on the button which says 'Continue'
- Select the bank you would like eRefund to return your money to
- If you have not already entered in your bank's information, click on the button which says 'Add a New Account'
Accept terms and conditions
- Read through the terms and conditions and click the box if you agree to them
- Click the blue 'Submit' button
Verify eRefund bank is enrolled
If your bank has been enrolled in eRefund successfully, it will appear in the section which says 'Your eRefund account'.
* It takes 3-4 business days after you sign up for eRefund before the funds will show in your personal bank account.