How do I Make a Payment
Login to your myBYUI account
- Go to www.byui.edu
- Click on the blue 'Sign In' button in the upper-right hand corner
- On the next page, sign in with your BYUI credentials
Access your Finances tab
Once logged in scroll down from the main page and find the "My Finances" section.
For online students, select the "Make a Payment" box on the right hand side of the main page. (Your page will look different then the page shown above)
Use My Finances to Make a Payment
Click on the white button that says 'Make Payment'
Access Payment section
1. Select the option of the left of the screen that says, "make a payment"
2. Select a payment method from the drop down list
Insert your payment information and click continue when done.
- Enter the amount of a charge you wish to pay (Note: If the semester you want to pay tuition for has not yet begun, there will be an anticipated charge based on the number of credits you registered for. If this is the case, you may make a deposit on your account which will automatically pay your tuition when it is charged on the first day of the semester
- In this section, you can make a deposit on things like your I-Card
- When you are finished, select the 'submit' button at the bottom of the page
You can view your account summary on the overview page