E-Checks allow users to make payments to the University directly from their bank account. This method does not charge a convenience fee. Only U.S. bank accounts are accepted for this method.
Start by signing in to your BYU-I account and navigating to your 'Finances' tab.
1. Click on the Make Payment option.
This will take you to your student CashNET portal. Here you can see any balances you owe and recent payments.
2. Navigate to the "Saved Payment Accounts" box on this page. Select 'Add New' to start setting up your E-Check.
This will take you to a new page where you can indicate what kind of new payment account you would like to add.
3. Click the Pay with your check or savings account option.
4. Then, click 'Continue'.
This takes you to a new page where you can add your bank account information.
5. In the first field on the top right-hand side of the page, type a nickname for this payment method. This can be any name you'd like to help you distinguish between this payment method and any other you may decide to add.
6. Fill out your bank information then click Continue.
Here you'll be able to review the payment information and finish your E-Check process.
In the future, you'll be able to select this payment method as an option, as seen in the image below: