You can make changes to your credit card information via your personal account at byui.edu/employee-phone-plan.
1. Start by selecting the "Manage Account option on the Employee Phone Plan page.
This will take you to a log in page where you can either log in with a BYUI account or use your phone number and a password to log in.
2. Once logged into the portal, select the "Billing" option.
This will take you to the main billing area where you can see your different statements and your payment info.
3. Under "Payment Info", select the blue "Click here" link.
This will take you to a web page where you can edit your billing information.
4. From this window, fill out the correct billing information. When you are done filling out the updated information, click "Next".
This will take you to your payment details window.
5. Input your credit card information. When you're done, select "Next"
This will take you to the Review page.
6. Here you simply need to review the information for accuracy. Once you're sure you've included the correct information, click "Finish".
This will take you to the final page that includes all of your personal information you have just submitted.
7. To go back to the main cellular page, select the "Return to Website" button.