Adding a Non-Student Spouse

Updated Jun 24, 2019

How to add a Non-Student Spouse in the new Student Profile Tab

Note: We no longer need to contact Student Records and Registration to make these changes.

Have the student sign in to

On the main homepage, direct the student to the drop down bar that says "More." Within the drop down bar that appears, select "Profile."

They will then be directed to their student profile.

Under the "User Profile" section, they can change their name, Social Security Number, Marital Status, or Birth Date by selecting the "Request Change"  button.

If the students spouse is a non-student they will have the option to create an account for them.

Student will need to fill out the required information and select "Create & Print Form" before continuing.

They will then need to upload pictures of the requested "Create Non-Student Spouse Account" and "Marriage License" Forms. They will first be shown a sample then asked to upload their own images.

Lastly, they will confirm their information is correct before selecting "Finished."

If the student chooses not to create an account for their non-student spouse, they will follow the normal process for changing their Marital Status, starting with requesting their desired status change.

Next, they will upload the required documents.

Lastly, they will confirm their information is correct and then select "Finished."

Previous Article Social Security Number Change
Next Article Changing Birth Date