**Please have the student walk through these steps - they will need to create their own appointment
1. Go to iplan.byui.edu and login with your BYU-I account
2. Go to the Academic Advising tab
3. Select your advising center from the drop down menu
4. Select a future date that works best for you to meet with an advisor. Future dates can be selected from the calendar or by pressing the green arrows at the top of the schedule. Also, appointments can only be scheduled is the spot it green.
5. Once you have found a day and time that works best for you select it, fill in the necessary information, and press save in the top left corner
6. After the student has saved the appointment it will show up in the calendar and they will receive an email reminder about the appointment.