How Do I Create A New VoiceThread Project?
This article will walk you through the steps on creating a new VoiceThread and importing media.
Creating A VoiceThread
To begin creating a new VoiceThread, you can either click on the Create tab at the top of the screen, or if you have no preexisting VoiceThreads, you can click on the "Create One" link in the middle of the screen.
If you clicked on the "Create One" link, this window will appear.
Click on the Create a new VoiceThread option.
If you clicked on the Create tab to begin with, you will come to this page directly.
VoiceThread only works if you import some type of media into the program. To do so, click on the "Add Media" option.
- Search your computer for the media you want to import to VoiceThread.
- You can import media from four media sources: My VoiceThreads, Khan Academy, Flickr, and the New York Public Library.
- By clicking on this option, you can record your own audion into VoiceThread.
- This takes a picture to import to VoiceThread using your webcam.
- This makes a video recording to import to VoiceThread using your webcam.
- You can also paste a URL into VoiceThread for your media.
All of the media that you have imported will appear under the VoiceThread you are currently working on.
Created by Kevin