How To Change The Format Of Dates? (copied)
Below are instructions on how to change the format of dates in Excel.
Format the dates in the cells in Column 1 to show day and month.
1. Select the home tab.
2. Highlight the data from A6-A16.
3. Select the number format drop-down box as shown above.
4. Select the more number formats option at the bottom.
Format the dates cont.
1. Select the number button.
2. Select the date option.
3. When this box appears, select the date format you want to use.
4. Click the OK button.
Created by Emily H