How Do I Add A Page Border?
Below are instuctions on how to add and edit a page border inside of a Word document.
Inserting a border
1. Select the design tab.
2. Click on the page border option.
Selecting a border
1. Select the style you would like to use.
2. Adjust the width.
3. Make sure to select apply to Whole document.
4. Select OK.
Applying border from edge of page
1. Open up the page border option.
2. Select Options.
Edge of page border continued
1. Select the Measure from option and change from Margin to Edge of page.
2. Select OK.
Created by Mallory