How Do I Insert A Bulleted List And A Table? 365
Below are instructions on how to insert a bulleted list and/or a table. There are also instructions on how to edit the contents of the table.
Add a bulleted list
1. Select the home tab.
2. Click into the word document at the spot you want your list.
3. Click the bullet icon shown above.
After you select the bullet icon, whenever you press enter, it will create a new bullet.
Insert a table
1. Select the insert tab.
2. Select the table icon.
3. Choose the size of your table.
4. Insert the text you want into each section of the table.
Add text to the table
1. Click into one of table cells.
2. Then you can begin typing or pasting the text you want inside. Also you can insert images.
Merging cells in a table
1. Highlight the cells you would like to merge.
2. Click on the Table tab.
3. Click Merge Cells.