Online Instruction Library
- How to Handle Academic Dishonesty
- Types of Academic Dishonesty
- BYU-Idaho Student Recommendation Letterhead
- Coaching Program Overview for BYU-Idaho Online Instructors
- BYU-Idaho Devotional Archive
- Instructor Support Model
- The Learning Model
- The Online Instructor Directory
- Capsim Training Videos
- FERPA Training
- Instructor Development Learning Plans
- Online Learning Overview- Fall 2013
- I Came to BYU-Idaho
- Pres. Clark New Instructor Welcome
- Principles of Pace
- SMART Goal Worksheet
- SMART Goals
- Teacherless Classroom
- Teacherless Classroom-Discussion Board-Credits
- The Role of the Online Instructor
- YouTube Trimming
- How Do I Create a Blog Post?
- Fall '17 Academic Calendar & Instructor Action Items
- How Do I Contact Support?
- Winter '18 Academic Calendar & Instructor Action Items
- How do I help students who are from LDSBC or BYU-Hawaii in my course?
- Discussion Board Lesson 1: Establishing Teacher Presence
- Discussion Boards Lesson 2: Time Management
- Discussion Boards Lesson 3: Effective Questioning
- Discussion Boards Lesson 4: FAQ
- Effective Questioning Introduction
- Effective Questioning Activity
- Effective Questioning Part 1
- Effective Questioning Part 2
- Mastering Online Discussion Board Facilitation
- Question Stems
- Six Considerations for Online Discussion Board
- Providing Effective Feedback
- Teaching Through Feedback
- How to Create a Welcome Email for Your Students
- Inspire Student Learning: High Love, High Expectations
- Grading Students with Disabilities
- Directing Student Focus in Online Learning
- Five Tips for Mastering Crucial Conversations
- Online Student Resources
- How do I check my Mid Semester Evaluation Data?
- Communicating with Online Students
- How Do I View End-Of-Course Evaluation Data From Students?
- What is Disability Services, and how do they help my students with disabilities?
- What are "reasonable accommodations" that I can make for my student with a disability?
- What if I suspect a student has a disability but it’s never been diagnosed? How do you recommend I handle the situation?
- What do I do if a student informs me that they have a disability, but they have not or will not talk to Disability Services?
- What kind of accommodations should I as an instructor make for a student who is deaf?
- What kind of accommodations should I as an instructor make for a student who is blind?
- What kind of accommodations should I as an instructor make for a student who has a learning disorder or mental disability? (ADD/ADHD, Anxiety/Depression, Autism/Aspergers)
- What do I do if I feel that a student with a disability is abusing the accommodations I’m providing him or her?
- I have a student who is combative in class towards me, but they have a diagnosed and documented disability. What can I do?
- I have a very concerned parent who contacts me weekly regarding their student’s progress. How do I handle them?
- Copyright & Fair Use Lesson 1: Introduction to Copyright & Fair Use
- Copyright & Fair Use Lesson 2: Copyright Exceptions & Public Domain
- Copyright & Fair Use Lesson 3: The Public Domain & Creative Commons
- Copyright & Fair Use Lesson 4: Copyright Decision Making
- Copyright & Fair Use Lesson 5: Resources for Finding Reusable Content
- Copyright & Fair Use Lesson 6: Appropriate Attribution
- Copyright, Fair Use, & Creative Commons Module Review Quiz
- OLT Conference 2017 Keynote Addresses
- OLT Conference 2017 Breakout Sessions
- OLT Conference 2016 Keynote Addresses
- OLT Conference 2016 Breakout Sessions
- OLT Conference 2015 Keynote Addresses
- OLT Conference 2015 Breakout Sessions
- OTL Conference 2014 Keynote Addresses
- OLT Conference 2014 Breakout Sessions
- OTL Conference 2013 Keynote Addresses
Nov 29, 2017
- Instructor Handbook
- Instructor Development
- Leadership Resources
- Best Instructional Practices Collection
- Scholarship of Learning and Teaching
- Success Network (Starfish)
I-Learn Help Guides
- About I-Learn
- General Settings
- Discussion Boards
- Other I-Learn Tools
- Student Guides
- Student Management