I-Learn Instructor Help Guides
Tutorials for BYU-Idaho learning tools
- Introduction to Group Grading (Video)
- Grading with Groups in I-Learn (Video)
- How Do I Create a New Group?
- How Do I Edit a Group?
- How Do I Associate a Group with an Existing Discussion Board?
- How Do I Delete a Group?
- How Do I Add Students to a Group or Edit Group Size?
- How Do I Create a Self Enrollment Group?
- How do I adjust groups in a cross-listed course?
- How Do I Use the Class Cards?
- How Do I Release Overall Grades to My Students?
- How Do I Exempt a Grade?
- How Do I Create a Numeric Grade Item?
- How Do I Grade an Assignment From the Assignment Tool?
- How Do I Grant a Student Special Access to an Assignment?
- How Do I Set Up My Turnitin® Assignment?
- How Do I Grade a Quiz by Individual Question?
- How Do I Automatically Publish Quiz Grades to the Gradebook?
- How Do I Add or Change a Start/Due/End Date to an Activity Within a Module?
- How Do I Associate a Grade Item to a Quiz?
- How Do I Create and Impersonate a Test Student?
- How Do I Create a Checklist?
- How Do I Create Sub-Modules?
- How Do I Use the Bulk Edit Feature in the Content Area?
- How do I publish a course?
- How Do I Add an Existing Item to a Module?
- Understanding the Differences Between "Draft" and "Published"
- How to Quickly Add Dates
- How do I View the Class Engagement Report?
- How Do I Restrict Access To Quizzes For Past Students?
- How Do I Delete a File?
- What's New in I-Learn?
- What Do the Icons in I-Learn Mean?
- How Do I Use The I-Learn Request Help Form?
Sep 19, 2018