How to Save Adobe Connect Files as a Video
In Adobe Connect you can convert and download a recording offline in MP4 of FLV format.
Manage Meeting Information
- Select Meeting in the upper navigation bar.
- Select Manage Meeting Information.
This will then take you to a new window where your meeting information is located.
Find Your Recordings
Click on Recordings. This should take you to all the recordings you have.
Make Recording Offline
- Select the Actions drop down menu.
- Select Make Offline.
The recording should then be opened in an add-in along with a pop-up dialog.
Select your Options
- Select MP4 or FLV as the output option.
- Select the quality either by using the slider or the Advanced Options menu. *Note: The higher the quality, the larger the file size will be.
- Click Proceed with Offline Recording once your options are selected.
Choose where you want your file saved and what you want it named. Proceed to save it.
The recording will play in the AdobeConnect add-in window and will be converted to MP4 or FLV file. A dialog box pops up once the conversion has finished and provides the details of the actual recording. Since the recording must play in real-time in order to be converted, this process will take the same ammount of time as the original recording.