How Do I Fill Out A Trello Card?
1. Always add a description of the project that has enough information for others to understand and help with the project. This includes information about where to save files, how to contact the instructor, the specific ways of creating certain things, etc. This enables others to start working on the project even when you are not in the office.
2. Add members to the card to determine who will be working on the project. If the card applies to a team, add the team label as well.
3. Use the checklist feature to clearly lay out the project requirements. If multiple people are collaborating on the project, it is useful to add their name in parenthesis after the checklist item, or to create multiple personal checklists.
4. Add a due date to make it clear when the project should be completed. This is arguably the MOST IMPORTANT part of the card.
5. Add any necessary files.
6. Add comments as you work on the project.
This is an example of a well-done card created by the graphic design team.