- How Do I Grade an Assignment From the Assignment Tool?
- How Do I Grade an Assignment From the Gradebook?
- How do I Filter Assignment Submissions?
- How Do I Create a New Grade Item for an Assignment?
- How Do I Attach a Rubric to an Assignment?
- How Do I Associate an Existing Grade Item to an Assignment?
- How Do I Assign a 0 to Students Without a Submission from the Assignment Tool?
- How Do I Annotate a Student Submitted Document in Assignments?
- How Do I Grade a Group Assignment Submission from the Gradebook?
- How Do I Assign a 0 in the Gradebook to Students Without an Assignment Submission?
- How Do I Create & Apply a Learning Objective to a Course Activity?
- How Do I Grant a Student Special Access to an Assignment?
- How Do I Switch an Assignment Submission from "View as Page" to "View as Text"?
- How Do I Know if an Assignment is Submitted Late?
- Grading Assignments (Video)
- How Do I Receive Notifications When a Student Submits an Assignment?
- How Do I See if a Student has Viewed Their Feedback on Assignments?
- How Do I Bulk Download Student Assignment Submissions in Order to Print Them?
- How Do I Detach Rubrics From Assignments?
BYU-Idaho Online Knowledgebase
“This will become a place renowned for its understanding of teaching and learning…we will be able to do things here that will amaze the world in terms of the rate and the quality of learning.”
—Henry B. Eyring, “A Steady, Upward Course”