How can I Edit my Federal Elections?
Login to your myBYUI account
- Go to www.byui.edu
- Click the blue 'Sign In' button in the upper-right hand corner
- On the next page, sign in with your BYUI credentials
Access your Employment tab
- Click on the 'More' tab in the upper-right hand corner
- Click on the 'Employment' option
On the next page, click on the option which says 'Login to Workday'.
Access your Pay
On the next page, click on the button which says 'Pay'
Access your Withholding Elections
On the right-hand side in the 'View/Update Elections' section click on the option which says 'Withholding Elections'.
Update Federal Elections
- Make sure you are in the tab which says 'Federal Elections'
- Click the button at the bottom which says 'Update'
Verify company and date
- Ensure the company and date information here are correct
- Click the 'OK' button to continue
You can now edit the elections in your W-4, when you are done, click OK.