How to transfer from Pathway to Online
1. Open your internet browser and navigate to apply.lds.org. (We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.)
2. Select ‘Apply Now’.
3. Select ‘Start application’.
4. You can log into the application using your LDS Account. Select it as the option to log in with. If you are not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or you do not have an LDS Account, please continue by creating a Net ID.
NOTE: You do not have to add each possible type of login. Choose one method and use that one each time you return to edit/check your application.
5. Welcome section: Click “Continue”.
6. Privacy Notice: Consent to the privacy notice.
7. Identity Section: Complete all the personal information.
8. School Selection: Choose BYU-Idaho.
9. Information Release: Read and check the boxes to give your consent.
10. Semester: Choose a semester, major and then drag your preference of schools from left to right, with first preference at the top of the list.
11. Educational Summary:
- Select “Online”
- Select “Yes” you have completed Pathway
12. Citizenship: Select your citizenship and if you have dual citizenship.
13. Emergency Contact: Complete the emergency contact information.
14. Biographic: Select your race and complete the additional biographic questions.
15. Miscellaneous: Answer the legal and university discipline questions.
- If you logged in with your LDS log in:
- Click Refresh LDS information.
- Answer the plural marriage question.
- If you created a NET ID at log in:
- Select that you have an LDS account
- Click “Connect LDS Account”
- You will be directed to the lds.org log in page
- Use your lds log in
- If you don’t have an lds log in, you will need to create one with your membership number.
- Select the search icon next to ward.
- This will take you to another page.
- Choose next.
- Enter the name or your ward.
- Answer the plural marriage question.
17. High School: Choose the option that describes your secondary education.
18. College/University: Enter all colleges/universities where you received graded credit. Include any college/university work including BYU-Idaho, Ricks, BYU, BYU-Hawaii, and Pathway.
- To add Pathway, choose, United States, Idaho, and Pathway Program.
- Insert the month and year your started and ended the Pathway Program. Input 15 for the number of credits you earned from Pathway.
19. If you have completed ANY other college work in the United States, please select the Add Another College Button for each school. You will need to send transcripts to CES from those other schools before the application can be submitted. Instructions on how to do this will be on the right-hand side of this page. If you did not attend another college in the United States, skip to # 20.
- Endorsement: Click “Begin Endorsement”
- A new window will open.
- Choose Student, then Applicant, then the words under Applicant.
- Acknowledge that you will live the honor code
- Select the option that accurately describes your situation
- Choose your ward or your bishop/branch president
- NOTE: Enter only the ward name- Ex. Rexburg 5th NOT Rexburg 5th Ward
21. Select the ward that matches the name of your bishop and choose the Select button to the right.
- You will be prompted to print instructions to take to your bishop.
22. Status: After submitting your ecclesiastical endorsement request, you can then access the status screen from the top selection bar.
- The right-hand side of the page will give you the progress of each part of the application.
- Black check marks mean that this part has been completed. Red Incomplete words means there is more in this part to complete.
- Show More option under an incomplete section will show you what you still need to complete.
- If you have attended other colleges and universities, you will need to submit a transcript from each US college or university where you received graded credit. Contact the admissions office for questions about international transcripts.
- Once all parts have been completed, you scroll down to the bottom of the status screen to submit your application.
- Until the application is fully submitted, we cannot review your application.