Login to your myBYUI account
- Go to www.byui.edu
- Click on the blue 'Sign In' button in the upper-right hand corner
- On the next page, sign in with your BYUI credentials
Access your Finances tab
- In the upper-right hand corner, click on the 'More' tab
- Select the 'Finances' option
Access your Personal Account Summary
In the box called "Personal Account Summary,' click on the white button which says 'Make Payment'
Access Payment section
Hit the blue button which says 'Make Payment'
- Enter the amount of a charge you wish to pay (Note: If the semester you want to pay tuition for has not yet begun, there will be an anticipated charge based on the number of credits you registered for. If this is the case, you may make a deposit on your account which will automatically pay your tuition when it is charged on the first day of the semester
- In this section, you can make a deposit on things like your I-Card
- If there is a selection box on the left, make sure it is selected for the option you are paying for
- When you are finished, select the 'Make Payment' button at the bottom of the page
- On the next page, you will select a payment method and proceed with the checkout