To Access the Payment Page
1. Log into the Pathway Portal.
2. From there, select the "Finances" link. This will take you to the finances tab on the BYUI website. The red circle located below "Certificates & Degrees" indicates where you can see your balance due.
3. Once you've clicked on the "Finances" link, select the "Make a Payment" option.
This will take you to the following page:
4. Enter the amount you'd like to pay.
5. Select to either pay with Credit Card or with PayPal.
To Make a Credit Card Payment
If you select the Pay with Credit Card option, you will be brought to this screen:
(For instructions on how to pay through PayPal, skip further down the article)
1. Fill out the required information and then click the "Next" button.
This will bring you to the screen below:
2. Click "Pay" to finalize the payment.
Doing so will take you to a screenshot of your receipt as seen below:
3. To return to your Personal Account Summary, click the "Return to Website" button.
To Make a PayPal Payment
After selecting the "PayPal" option from the "Make a Payment" page, you'll be taken to your PayPal login page:
1. Log into PayPal.
Once you're logged in, you will see this screen:
PayPal does not have a screen for you to review the details of the payment before submitting the payment like the credit card option does.
2. Click the "Pay Now" button to submit your payment.
This will take you to the following screen:
3. Click "Return to My Account" to be redirected to the Personal Account Summary page.
You can see any payments made by checking your payment history. The following is an example of what the payment history would look like:
Here you can confirm your PayPay payment.