1. Start at the Dining Dollars webpage (http://www.byui.edu/university-services/food-services/dining-dollars ).
Click the "Purchase Dining Dollars" button on the right side of the screen. This will take you towards your Personal Accounts on the University site.
2. In your Portal, Click the "Make Payment or Deposit" button on the right side of the screen. This will direct you to your CASHNet / ePayment Portal.
3. Click the "Make Payment" option towards the top left of the screen. This will allow you to direct exactly where you'd like to deposit the money.
4. Check the box to the left of the "Dining Dollar Deposit" option to indicate which account you'd like the deposit to go towards.
5. In the box to the right of where you selected "Dining Dollar Deposit" (under the "Pay Amount"), insert the amount you would like deposited into your Dining Dollars credit.
6. At the bottom of the table, it will show your total and subtotal amounts. Verify that your Total is the correct amount.
7. Once you're confident you've selected the correct areas and the correct amount, Click the "Make Payment" button at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: This amount will be credited to your I-Card.