How to Insert and Play Audio Across the Slides
Below are Instructions on how to insert an audio clip and make it play throughout all the slides
Download the Audio Clip
- Right click with the mouse on the "Kalimba.mp3"
- Click on "Save Link as..."
Save the Audio
- Select ".mp3" as the audio format.
- Select where you want to save it, choose a place where you can easily find it.
- Click the "Save" button.
Insert the Image
- Select the Insert tab.
- Select the audio icon (as shown above).
- Select "Audio on My PC..."( If you a Mac, select "Audio from File...")
Make the Audio Play Across the Slides
- Click on the Audio icon.
- Click on the Playback tab
- Check the box "Play Across Slides"
- Click on "Start Automatically"
Created by Guillermo S