How Do I Add Audio Recording To a Power Point Presentation?
Inserting audio recording in a Power Point presentation.
Slide show tab
You need to have already text, transition and animation effects in each slide
- Go to slideshow #1
- Select the Slide show tab
- Click on the Record Slide show icon
- Read the text outloud on the current slide by pressing the space bar on the keyboard in order to see the next sequence/animation text.
- You can check which number of slide you are working on and what slide is next by looking at the bottom.
- Check the next sequence/animation of your slide at the right smaller screen slide.
- When recording up to the last slide, click the space bar on the keyborad.
- A saving box will appear, click on Yes in order to save your recording for your whole presentation.
Created by Guillermo