How Do I Change Data And Decimal Places?
Changing Cell Data to be Percentages
Below are instructions on how to edit cell data to show percentages, as well as how to format decimal percision.
1. Highlight the data you want to change.
2. Select the box shown above.
3. Select Percentage.
Adding or Removing Decimal Precision
1. Highlight whatever data you want to change.
2. Select this icon to add more digits after the decimal point.
3. Select this icon to remove digits after the decimal point.
Created by Mallory