I-Learn Instructor Help Guides
- How Do I Grade an Assignment From the Assignment Tool?
- How Do I Grade an Assignment From the Gradebook?
- How do I Filter Assignment Submissions?
- How Do I Create a New Grade Item for an Assignment?
- How Do I Attach a Rubric to an Assignment?
- How Do I Associate an Existing Grade Item to an Assignment?
- How Do I Assign a 0 to Students Without a Submission from the Assignment Tool?
- How Do I Annotate a Student Submitted Document in Assignments?
- How Do I Grade a Group Assignment Submission from the Gradebook?
- How Do I Assign a 0 in the Gradebook to Students Without an Assignment Submission?
- How Do I Create & Apply a Learning Objective to a Course Activity?
- How Do I Grant a Student Special Access to an Assignment?
- How Do I Switch an Assignment Submission from "View as Page" to "View as Text"?
- How Do I Know if an Assignment is Submitted Late?
- Grading Assignments (Video)
- How Do I Receive Notifications When a Student Submits an Assignment?
- How Do I See if a Student has Viewed Their Feedback on Assignments?
- How Do I Bulk Download Student Assignment Submissions in Order to Print Them?
- How Do I Detach Rubrics From Assignments?
- Canvas Transition
I-Learn (Canvas) Guides
- BYU-I Specific Guides
Course Management — I-Learn (Brightspace)
- Course Management Tool
Content — I-Learn (Brightspace)
- Discussion Boards
More Technology Tools
- BYUI Content (Equella)
- BYUI Videos (Kaltura)
- Maple TA
- Top Hat
- BYUI Surveys (Qualtrics)
- Other I-Learn Tools
- myBYUI Faculty Tab