How Do I Integrate A Graded Qualtrics Survey In Canvas?
Open the assignment you wish to connect to Qualtrics.
1. Under Submission Type, select External Tool.
2. Select Find.
Click Gradeable External URL.
Link Resource From External Tool
1. Input the link to the Qualtrics survey.
2. Select Check All.
1. Check Grade Passback and input the desired point value.
2. Copy this link to add to the end of the Qualtrics survey.
3. Click Create Link. (You may optioanlly also select Launch In A New Window).
1. Select Load In A New Tab.
2. Click Select.
1. Open your Qualtrics Survey to the Survey tab.
2. Beneath the last question, select Survey Termination Options.
1. Select Redirect to a full URL.
2. Paste in the URL copied earlier in Canvas.
Your Canvas/Qualtrics link should now be fully functional. Instruct students to access the survey by following the link in Canvas. Grade passback should occur immediately upon completion of the survey.